Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Officially Official!

Hey everyone!!!
So I opened my e-mail this afternoon to find that I had an "official" Disney e-mail welcoming me to the team....UBER exciting!!! It is now kind of more officially official heheh....I'd be jealous of me.................if I weren't me!!

Anyways...I am going to attempt some screen caps for you, so you can see the excitement that I am feeling! (please take extra notice of the creepy, hidden in shadow, oddly Spanish looking Walt Disney! haha)

**update, I can't screencap, as my technological abilities seem to be lacking tonight, so here is a transcript, and a copied picture of creepo Disney**

**update to the update, I don't actually think Disney himself, was a creepo, I just think the picture is pretty creepy, and that a better picture could have been chosen for such an occasion!**

Congratulations, Lisa!

We are so excited that you have accepted our offer to participate in our Cultural Representative Program at the Walt Disney World Resort! We look forward to your arrival on December 4, 2007 as a/an Canada Food and Beverage Cast Member.

Tell all your friends and family the exciting news! You are going to be working at the number-one vacation destination in the world - The Walt Disney World Resort!

We are sure that you have a lot of questions regarding next steps and your experience here in the United States and we look forward to providing you with all of the answers!
To get things started please be sure to review our website at
www.disneyinternationalprograms.com.

You will be receiving a package of information in the upcoming month regarding your acceptance, complete with a booklet of information to get you prepared. You will also be receiving e-mails from our team to keep you informed of all of the things that you should be thinking of prior to your arrival. Please remember to check your e-mail periodically and let us know if your e-mail address should change between now and your arrival!

Congratulations again and welcome to the team!
Kim
So that is about it for now...a short update, on the non-disney portion of my life...my birthday was a success, no parade or anything (tehehe!) but I got a good shopping day in, and a GREAT dinner with my daddio...and a SWEET new digital camera (colour: pink!).
A little less than 2 weeks until Australia!!!!!!! which shall be documented in this here blog, so you all can enjoy with me!
That really is it right now....so keep an eye out for my next entry, as it is sure to be disney related...as I now have contact with Disney itself!! WOOOOT!


No comments: