Tuesday, October 9, 2007

...and she's back!!

Hi everyone!

Sorry about the delay, and the misleading blog title, as I have in fact been back for about a week now...I've just been having some blogger technical difficulties...but I am in fact safely back in Canada (no thanks to the plane getting struck by lightening on the way into Sydney, and the deathly 7 hour turbulence on the way out of sydney...but that's another long winded story for another time!) Anyhoo, I had a great time being an honorary aussie...but I'm glad to be home, and am glad to only have about a month and a half to go before my Disney adventure!!

Sadly, no Disney pack as of late...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes very soon, because I have been waiting an awfully long time! I don't have much to share...other than a few photographic selections from my trip (if you want to see them all...and I don't know why you wouldn't, add me to facebook, they are all up there!), so I'm going to end it here, with a promise that everything following this post will be the Disney related goodness, that you all look so forward to I'm sure!

No comments: