Monday, November 26, 2007

It's a great big beautiful tomorrow...shining at the end of everyday...

Hey everyone!

Well....

ONLY 4 days to go!!!!! after all that waiting, only a few more sleeps and I'll be in sunny florida with a mouse as my boss!

I sort of feel like a chicken with my head cut off...but everything is coming together, all that is left is to switch some money over to American dollars (YAY to the Canadian dollar being so strong...it was meant to be I tell ya!) and to get my ridiculously out of control hair cut and coloured.

Hopefully I'll be able to post more often (and some pictures as well), now that I am officially on my way...We should arrive in Orlando on the 2nd (staying in the all-star sports for a few days to get us in the Disney mood!), and arrive at one of the complexes on the 4th!

...and in saying that, I'll talk to you guys soon enough....I'll leave you with a picture of my disasterous room, and my sad attempt at packing my life away!

Orlando...here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (watch out!)

No comments: