Saturday, December 8, 2007

I made it!!!

Hey guys!

I'm having a lot of trouble with the internet here in Florida...but I'm still alive!!! I can't upload pictures yet...but I have the afternoon off tomorrow, so I'll work on the uploading!
I've had a pretty interesting couple of weeks...I left last friday, and (for those of you who haven't heard the story) the car didn't make it, so we had an interesting few days. I'll post more about it tomorrow!
We arrived safely in Florida on the 2nd, and stayed at the All Star Sports for a few days (with jr. cheerleaders galore!)...and ever since then we've been training away.
Today was my first official day as a Disney Cast member....so I got my nametag (Lisa from Hamilton, Ontario...not Hamilton, Canada!) and a bunch of us went to Epcot to enjoy the free entry!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!
I also got my sched for next week...and I am training on popcorn cart for the next few shifts...then starting trainings for bussing and podium!! I am REALLY psyched to start work!!!

That's it for now, as my internet is limited...but I'll post more tomorrow! I hope everyone is really good....as I am really missing Canada right now!

for anyone who is interested...here is my address and phone number down here in sunny florida!

Vista Way Apartments
13501 Meadow Creek Drive (Apt, 2202)
Orlando, FL 32821
407-560-2280 ext 4202

Send me pretty Canadian things!!

xoxo!

No comments: